TRIGPOINT - conservation and planning expertise
Two Distinct Planning Services
One Distinctive Planning Consultancy
Welcome to the website of TRIGPOINT
Conservation & Planning.
TRIGPOINT Conservation & Planning is uniquely placed to
be able to offer a service that combines planning with the
more creative challenges associated with listed buildings,
conservation areas and archaeology.
The range of services that we are able to offer includes:
- Submission of planning and other applications
- Submission of appeal statements
- Flood risk sequential tests and exception tests
- Building impact assessments and conservation plans
- Heritage statements to support listed building and conservation area applications
- Heritage statements for wind turbine developments
- Preparation of conservation area appraisals
- Archaeological desk-based assessments
- Analysis and recording of historic buildings
- Advice on proposals affecting historic parks, gardens and landscapes
- Enforcement advice
- Local Development Framework submissions.